Thursday 18 October 2007

CHANGE OF HEART

We have flies landing on the outside walls of our house these days.I think they are attracted by the light colour and the weather is so mild for this time of year.They are so small,but I'm fed up cleaning the windows after they make their daily deposits.How can something so small create such a mess?Tonight I'm reminded of the daily impact I make on other people's lives.I can say something small in passing, which can encourage or discourage someone in a big way and it's funny how the more we desire is to walk in God's will,then the more we care about how we interact with others.Tonight I pray that as I think about this,God will take away any critical spirit that could so easily develop.I'm blessed to know that He can really change my heart.

No comments: