Monday 22 October 2007

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES

Today my sister was getting ready to celebrate a special birthday and as I visited her we looked at an old photograph or two.I remember vividly when they were taken,just as if it were yesterday.It's funny how looking back now,I wished time would pass more quickly when I was younger and my,how things have changed over the years.There are times now that I'd just like to slow things down and savour the moment again and again.The truth is,as we all know, we just can't control things the way we want to.
We're told that "Our times are in His hands".I wonder if we really take every opportunity each day to think about things that really matter,to acknowledge The Living God,through good times and bad and to know that each new day we face,we are blessed to be a part of it.I pray that God will show me how I can use my time according to His will.

No comments: