Friday 12 October 2007

SOMETHING SPECIAL

Today I had more blackberries in the fridge to use up, so I took the plunge and tried yet another new recipe. The blackberry and nut muffins were a success.I was made up,as they looked and even tasted like the ones you get in a fancy coffee shop.To think that I could have simply thrown them out or waited until they got mouldy,but I decided to prove that I could make something special out of them and it worked. I'm blessed tonight when I think that God can take us and use us to be special for Him.Today in school,a gentleman arrived to fix some broken toilets that were causing me some stress,and he simply and quietly shared a bible verse with me,which suddenly meant so much.It came when I wasn't expecting it and it was a special moment.I wonder do we allow God to use us enough,in even our mundane moments?

No comments: