Saturday 27 October 2007

THE LOST RING

Last night my sister lost her wedding ring somewhere in the house.She was in a complete panic about it.But as it was late and the light was dim,she realised that continuing the search this morning would be wisest .So early today,she thought about all the possibilities and had even decided to take her toddler for an x-ray,when I tried to keep her calm by saying,"I've been praying that God will take control of this situation,keep searching and trust that He'll guide you forward".Sure enough the phone call followed shortly afterwards,the drama was over.I once heard this happen over a missing cash card and it spoke volumes to me.I learnt there and then,that God wants to be involved in the tiniest little detail of our lives,every practicality and so on.He knows the beginning from the end and will help us to cope,whatever the outcome.What a blessing that He cares about us in this way.Let's share our all with Him,today.

No comments: