Thursday 4 October 2007

A DIFFERENT AGENDA

It's so strange, but today in the office,I completed many different tasks to the ones usually planned for a Thursday and much progress was actually made by telephone.On getting up this morning,I could not have imagined the conversations I'd be involved in.It is good,on a day to day basis,that we don't know the format of our day,but what a comfort and blessing for us all to know that God certainly does.It's also exciting to ask Him to take control of our every day activities and by doing that,we'll be sure to have a positive NEW AGENDA.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Thank you again Jen for your encouragement, I have to confess to being in a rush these days,but it's refreshing to take an extra couple of minutes to read your daily 'blessings' I can't help thinking that it's the same with God. If I take an extra few minutes to wait in his presence to listen to his voice, then I am blessed and refreshed for another busy day. God bless you