Wednesday 10 October 2007

GRACE

As I write this tonight,I'm listening to a song called "Your Grace shines on me".It has made quite an impact on me for some time and last night I got to see the songwriter sing it in person from his heart,but more importantly,I can identify so closely with the words -"I am nothing without you".As I look back over the years,I can see God's hand in my life's experiences,through the highs and lows which have come my way.I'm so blessed to have this fact accentuated in my daily devotional reading today,which comes from Matthew 6 verse 8,
"Your Father knows the things you need before you ask Him".
He knows exactly how much grace we all need to get us through each day,and just trying to get my head round this fact-blows me away.

So tonight, we can ALL come boldly before the Throne of Grace.........

No comments: