Saturday 5 April 2008

THE UNSEEN GUEST

I'm going out for a meal with some dear friends tonight.I know the hostess well and she displays all the qualities of a Godly woman, the ones I've been reading about this past week. It'll be an easy night and I feel blessed already because I know God will be there too. Just like the words of that famous plaque which adorns many a dining room wall, "Christ is the unseen guest at every meal". There's a real ministry in the sharing of hospitality.I intend to do much more of this now that the flu has passed. Let's get away from any silly hangups, like "my house may not be as fancy as the next persons". This matters little, when God changes our total perspective. He ensures that we are relaxed and enables us to enjoy the sharing of a meal with others and the added bonus for us is that He shows up too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.