Thursday 10 April 2008

ARE WE TOO COMFORTABLE?

I passed the comment yesterday and today to a couple of my colleagues that we were all really blessed to be able to work together the way that we do.I said that I thought it was lovely to get up each morning and know that there was no-one I dreaded meeting at work or couldn't get along with and I really mean that.We have the freedom in school to chat every day about "deep" stuff that matters and I know that not all workplaces are like this .I feel very comfortable with my work surroundings and yet I know that sometimes when we are like this God can call us out of our "comfort zone".We just have to be open and available.I wonder how comfortable you are with your workmates ,their interests and even their language and if you felt God speaking would you be willing to act?

No comments: