Saturday 19 April 2008

TAKING THE WRONG ROAD

I went to visit a friend this afternoon and guess what, I got lost again.Now the lady agreed that the roads were very twisty, leading to where she lived, yet there I go again having to ask directions.We really had a good laugh about it and I wasn't afraid to admit that I was trying out a different direction this time and I just wasn't familiar with it at all. I was a bit out of my depth.
Sometimes, I think we're afraid to admit that we're wrong, or we've made a mistake.We take ourselves so seriously and think how we must always appear that we're strong and in control at all times.
We're wrong if we believe this.It uses up all our energy trying to make people believe we're coping with everything all the time.Let's admit to God we need help and that we've taken a wrong road.He's waiting to welcome us with open arms and guide us onto the right path.

Proverbs.3 v 5 and 6. ................ "He WILL direct your paths".

No comments: