Tuesday 15 April 2008

WHAT'S YOUR SCREEN SAVER LIKE?

I firmly believe that when I waken up in the middle of the night, it's never by chance.I always have a person's name in my mind and I immediately pray for them. It happened again last night.You see,my friend was going for major scan results this morning after months of chemotherapy.When I thought of her heading out in the car to the hospital, the passage from Joshua chapter 1 and verse 9 came immediately to mind.I sent it to her by text early today and eagerly awaited her reply.It came a few hours later.Everything was well and she was praising God for answered prayer. Talking to her by phone then, was a blessing to me today, because she bore her illness all along with such a strong faith.It was lovely to hear her truly rejoicing today.
As I was leaving school this afternoon, I glanced for a moment at Ian's laptop.There were purple letters moving across the screen. They read as follows--

"Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged.For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

No comments: