Saturday 12 April 2008

THE REAL YOU

Friends came over tonight. We had a wonderful evening of sharing fellowship.It's so important to spend time with people who you are not afraid to show "the real you" too.We all need to relax, be ourselves, and come out from behind the walls that we erect every day to protect ourselves.Then we can just simply connect with others who have discovered the joy of being themselves, but precious to Jesus.I firmly believe that Jesus leads us to people of like mind so that we can share the meaningful things in life and surely a few real friends are far better than endless acquaintances who want nothing more than to gossip about others and waste time on silly conversations. I urge you today to ask Jesus to lead you into lasting friendships which you'll prove to be nothing short of life enriching.

Jesus gave us the model of love-
"I have loved you even as The Father has loved me...I have told you this so that your joy may be full,"and we hear from His heart the welcoming words, "I have called you friend."

No comments: