Sunday 27 April 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today is my birthday.I share it with a few folk I know, so we exchanged pleasantries. My uncle turned seventy today, so we texted each other in a light-hearted way. It was a very pleasant day and Ian made a lovely Sunday lunch. I didn't have to lift a finger. The boys were home and all was well. As I get older I realise the importance of spending quality time with loved ones and just how precious that time really is.
I also realise that I have been uniquely shaped by God's hand. As I walk each day with Christ, He's constantly honing and shaping me to be more like Himself. I know I've got a long way to go, but I long to be moulded according to His will. As I reflect on being another year older, I thank God for His abundant blessings so evident in my life and I desire that I will move forward this year with a new zeal and enthusiasm for service wherever that may lead me.

No comments: