Wednesday 5 September 2007

WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE LOVELY

This morning I woke up with a song in my head and I just could not stop myself from humming and singing it all day.It felt a bit strange really because the words and tune visited me about ten to twelve times in all and not another song was able to enter into my thoughts.I wonder if this has ever happened to you.When something occupies your mind in this way, it can have a positive or negative effect.I was blessed today that the song was called-"What a faithful God have I"and I really felt Him speaking to me through the words.I encourage you today to strive to fill your mind with positive thoughts,which will definitely aid your mental well being.And remember, if a negative thought creeps in to disturb your peace,don't allow it a foothold.

"He who has promised is faithful."

No comments: