Tuesday 25 September 2007

WEE BUNS

Tonight I had a go at making some buns,not a recipe I'd tried before,I might add.There was apple sauce,nuts and so on included.I kinda guessed the amount when sorting out the ingredients and as a result,they turned out ok,but a bit on the bland side really.I covered my mistakes by spreading some beautiful rhubarb jam on the top and they seemed to go down a treat.But I knew inside they should have been different, if only I'd stuck closely to the instructions.Tonight I'm blessed to know that when I make lots of mistakes in life and try to do things in my own strength,God still accepts me for who I am.Day to day life is far from "wee buns",but God can change me on the inside and make me different if I let Him. So day by day,I try to follow His instruction.

No comments: