Saturday 29 September 2007

A BIT OF CRAIC

Today I went to visit a friend who had just got out of hospital.As I've mentioned before,my sense of direction isn't great and yes, you've guessed,I got lost along the way.I knew however,I was in the general vicinity and wagged down a passing motorist whom I recognised immediately,(otherwise I'd have been more cautious of course).We'd been at primary school together many years ago and I had such a bit of craic telling him things that I knew he knew,but try as he might,he hadn't a clue who I was. Ye see,I was out of my home territory and of course us girls get to change our hair colour and style so often that it means we have a head start on the male population,although some might never even notice.Anyway,time was moving on and in order to be directed to my destination,I had to reveal my true identity.We had such a laugh remembering our primary school days.On a more serious note,however,I'm blessed tonight to realise that God never forgets me.He knows every hair on my head no matter how often I change the style or colour.

No comments: