Sunday 9 September 2007

THE CHRISTENING

Today I attended the Christening of my little niece.The beautiful little Christening robe came out of storage yet again.Indeed,sixteen babies had worn it once,our immediate family circle and even my mother.So it had been paraded up and down many an aisle.Although the little one,so young,was oblivious to everything going on around her,someday I hope she realises the significance of the fact that many folk are praying for her little life as she grows up.I was blessed today when,like many others,we are reminded of times when we know folk have been praying for us.And as a parent I keep entrusting my children into Gods care daily,and watch Him guide and mould their lives according to His will.I hope you join me on the journey.
"Let the little children come unto me."

No comments: