Tuesday 21 August 2007

LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE

Today I waited expectantly as some proud parents contacted me with the good news that their children had done very well in their recent GCSE examinations.I was so pleased for them,yet at times found it hard to believe that their little ones had grown up so quickly,as it seemed only yesterday that they had been dropped off at my classroom door in a crisp new primary sized uniform.There'll be much celebration tonight I guess and deliberation as to which subject route to follow next.But, regardless of what emotion those results have brought , with God there are no mistakes and when today is long gone we will realise everything that happens is part of His divine plan for our lives.I am blessed when I think of Jeremiah 29.v.11. Take heart,and be assured, God looks at the big picture for each of our lives.

No comments: