Friday 17 August 2007

CAN YOU SEE CLEARLY?

I picked new reading glasses today,as the lenses had shifted in my old ones and I knew they had to be replaced,I just kept putting it off.It turned out to be such an easy task simply because the assistant was so warm and honest with her advice.I left in no doubt that I'd chosen the right frames.It was a blessing to meet someone in everyday life for whom nothing seemed to be too much trouble.It taught me so much about how important it is to have time for people and how we all should be able to take advice if it's given in a gracious way.A few hours after I wrote these lines I was reading part of my own daily devotions which finished with the words-"When our vision gets blurred and we look up and can't see Him clearly,He is there".I thank God for revealing Himself to me in this way, as I feel it's confirmation that I should keep on writing.Looking forward to hearing how God reveals Himself to you..

No comments: