Thursday 16 August 2007

COME FOR A WALK

Today my two year old nephew put his little hand in mine and urged me to go for a walk.He didn't really mind where, just as long as we went.He trusted me completely to look after him,keep him safe and he was ready for an adventure along the way.I was blessed by his unreserved willingness to come with me .It reminded me of how God wants us to come for a walk with Him in childlike faith.He promises to lead us,look after us and show us new things.I realise so clearly that if you really want to go for a walk it doesn't matter about the weather.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Hi Friend,
You have blessed me by showing me once again that when I put my hand in the hand of God, and allow him to accompany me along the meandering path of life,the ordinary moments become extraordinary in His presence. Keep walking close and He will feed you...what a long way we have come...looking forward to the rest of the journey